Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kicks For Sale!!!

I am trying to get rid of some stuff that I don't wear anymore. Here are the shoes for sale. I have tees and denim I will put up soon.
Contact:
-Leave a comment
-PM airjordanjack on NT or ISS
-Email readyjack@san.rr.com (best way to contact me)
-AIM iversonfanjack (hardly ever on aim)

Feel free to offer trades, offer anything reasonable. Here is what I'm mainly intrested in.
Jordans(size 9-9.5)
-Any Original 1s. Any color, any size, any condition. I want them.
-WEARABLE black cement IIIs
-White cement IVs with NO CRACKING
-Jordan XI spacejams.

SBs(size 9-10)
-SHARKS - any condition. I really want these.
-Any other older heat.

RULES:
-I will not ship first. I have done many deals on niketalk and ebay, and do not want to get scammed.
-Located in SD, will ship USPS priority mail with delivery confrimation.
-No flakers. Please ask questions if you are intrested, but do not waste my time.

SHOES

VNDS White Cement IVs.
Size 9 in box.
Slight cracking on right shoe. Still wearable, but at your own risk.
$250shipped OBO
FS- White ment IV sz.9 $250shipped

VVVNDS (worn once) White Cement Spiz'ikes.
Size 9 in box.
BELOW RETAIL PRICE
$160shipped OBO
FS-White cement spizike sz.9 $150

Beat Jordan Fire Red IIIs.
Size 8 in box with retro card.
Great shoe to use as beaters. Very cheap.
$65shipped OBO
FS-Jordan FR IIIs sz.8 $65shipped obo

VNDS Westside Jordan XXs.
Size 6.5Y in box.
Great condition, great price.
$75shipped.
FS-Jordan XX size 6.5 $75shipped OBO

Used Original Air Max 95 Neon
Size 8.5 no box
Small hole in front of one shoe. Overall good condtion.
$85shipped OBO
FS- OG AM95 Neons sz.8.5 $85shipped obo

NDS Air Max 95 Grapes
Size 10womens (9mens) in box
Hard to find shoe.
$80shipped.
FS-AM95 Grapes sz10womens $80shipped obo

Thanks for looking. Start offering!

No comments: