Saturday, December 20, 2008

Poster

I am planning on making about 50-100 posters of one of my sneaker photographs to sell. They will be 18x24in and will cost about $10. These are the pictures I am choosing from. Let me know what you like. Thanks! If your intrested in buying one, please email me at readyjack@san.rr.com or PM me on niketalk.com or sole collector (SN- airjordanjack).
*The posters will not have the airjordanjack tag or border on them.

OG 1s in box.
IMG_4095

Black Cement IVs.
ajj Black Cement IVs

IVs Love tied laces.
ajj IV's Love Tied

IVs love with heart.
ajj IVs love with Heart

Fav.5.
ajjack black red lineup

XX3s.
IMG_4010

3 comments:

JOFre$h said...

Take a pic with Aj 1,2,3,4,5

vintage_heat said...

good idea, Jack
hopefully they will sell....
pictures are crazy!!

happy holidays!!
Karl

airjordanjack said...

^Thanks Karl. I know there are a lot of people on ISS waiting for these to get printed haha. Happy holidays as well.