Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Kicks, New Pics.

I finally got one of my all time favorite sneakers, and for a good price too.
Air Jordan Black Cement IIIs from 2001.
How they arrived.
Black Cement III before restoration

After a quick paint job.
Black Cement III

Black Cment IIIs

And here are a few random pictures of some of my favorite sneakers I currently own.


I liked the idea for this one, but I had a bad depth of field.
I XX3 love

2 of my favorite pairs.
Black Cement III & IV

Black/Red Jordans > all other sneakers.
Black Red pile up ajj

ajjack black red lineup

ajj Lineup

And one of my 23s.
ajj XX3 Vertical

2 comments:

BILLIONS OF CURRENCY said...

dude thats a clean paintjob..you mind if i link you to my blog and you can do the same.....you blog is interesting.

Unknown said...

wowwwwww